How to Immigrate to Canada: 5 Options for Migrating to Canada in 2022
1. Express Entry ProgramCanadian Immigration Program that allows immigrants to live and work in Canada as a skilled worker through Express Entry. The new system will allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to pro-actively assess, recruit, and select immigrants who are skilled and/or possessed the relevant qualifications under federal economic immigration programs:
2. Family Class SponsorshipFamily Reunification remains a cornerstone of Canada’s immigration policy. Families in Canada can sponsor their relatives to come to Canada on a permanent basis. In order to qualify to sponsor your relative, you have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. Also who you can sponsor is: your spouse and children under the age of 22 (there are some exceptions to this). Sponsoring your parents or grandparents is no longer an option at this time. However, you can bring them to Canada under the Super Visa Category.
3. LMIA Work VisaMany applicants for Canadian immigration first get Canadian job offers, apply for a work visa and then on that basis, immigrate to Canada. The LMIA involves securing a Canadian job offer, having the Canadian employer apply for an LMIA through Service Canada, and then the applicant applying for the work permit after the LMIA is approved. This is a very involved processes but can lead to Canadian permanent residence.
4. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)The PNP route is becoming an increasingly popular way to immigrate to Canada. Canadian provinces such as Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia and others have developed their own immigration programs that often lead to a fast-track process. However, the PNP category generally requires that applicants reside in the respective Provinces after they arrive in Canada. Further, most PNPs require a job offer from a Canadian employer in order to qualify.
5. Canadian Investor ImmigrationThe Investor Category is designed for high net worth individuals who have owned or managed businesses overseas. By allowing experienced business people to invest in the Canadian economy, they are contributing to Canada’s overall growth and prosperity. There are essentially two investor programs in Canada: The Federal Investor Program and the Quebec program. Both programs are somewhat similar and require that the applicants have a high net worth and make a large investment in an approved investment fund for a 5 year period. Investor immigrants can bring their spouses and children as dependents on their applications. As of June 2014, applications still in the backlog of the federal Immigrant Investor Program and Entrepreneur Program were terminated. The Quebec Investor Program and Quebec Entrepreneur Program were not affected. Some positions are in particularly high-demand from employers right now. These roles are growing faster than others either because they are found in key economic sectors, or because they address some of the core needs employers have during the pandemic.
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!